Access to and use of this site is provided by Dyslexia Action subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
2. Dyslexia Action reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Copyright Restrictions:
3.1 All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
3.2 Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose, except for personal, non-commercial use. Prior written permission is required for all other use.
4. External links to the Dyslexia Action website:
4.2 The existence of a link from any organisation's site to the Dyslexia Action site does not imply that Dyslexia Action endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
5.1 The Dyslexia Action and Units of Sound logos are the trademarks of Dyslexia Action.
5.2 The names, images and logos identifying Dyslexia Action or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of Dyslexia Action and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained therein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Dyslexia Action or any third-party.
The photographs of children used within this site to illustrate Dyslexia Action’s work may be posed by models and may or may not depict actual situations.
7. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third-party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
8. This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to Dyslexia Action, its products and services (or to third-party products and services) is provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. Dyslexia Action does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
10. Dyslexia Action does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
12. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
15. A note on guest bloggers:
We occasionally have guest bloggers post on our site. The views and opinions expressed within these guest posts are those of the author alone and do not necessarily represent the views of Dyslexia Action. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within the post are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. We welcome and encourage the sharing of information and ideas related to dyslexia but it is not our policy to endorse third-party views.
Registered Charity Number 268502 in England and Wales and SCO39177 in Scotland
Registered company number 01179975
Dyslexia Action is the working name for Dyslexia Institute Limited