Our members benefit from a wealth of resources and services including:
- Designatory Letters - Associate (ADG), Member (MDG), Fellow (FDG) - Click here for more information
- Free access to online forums with our specialist moderators offering question and answer sessions (including assessment and APC, exam access arrangements and a general section)
- Free access to a dedicated guild member website which contains previously recorded webinars, conference papers and much more
- Free access to our specialist library which includes online books and journals and other resources relating to the field of dyslexia and specific learning difficulties (including the loan of test materials, terms apply)
- Free copies of the Dyslexia Review magazine, published twice a year. The Review is a topical journal that features academic articles, cutting edge research, updates, book and assessment test reviews. Download a sample copy
- Free quarterly e-newsletter, the guild gallery
- Free webinars and other events
- Reduced rate entry to our annual summer conference and other great events
- 10% discount off products sold through our online resources shop
- Discounts on selected specialist courses
- Dyslexia Action are approved to issue Assessment Practising Certificates for those carrying out assessments in schools and colleges and in support of the Disabled Students Allowance, recognised by the SpLD Assessment Standards Committee (SASC)
- Professional indemnity insurance at preferential rates
For a reduced cost, you can sign up for our affiliate membership which has the following restrictions:
- Online Library Access only (no hard copies)
- Online Dyslexia Review only (no hard copies)
- No designatory letters or membership grade higher than Affiliate
For more information please email us or call 01784 222342.
Our continuing professional development (CPD) L4/5 accredited courses aim to equip you with the skills to improve and enhance the school and classroom environment and change teaching approaches.
These courses ensure that your current practice is informed and relevant and that you have understanding of how to use the latest resources.