It’s never easy to lose a loved one, but donating in memory is a wonderful way to remember your friend or loved one. No matter what the size of your gift, it will make a real difference to our work.
There are several ways to make a donation in memory of your loved one:
- Collections at funerals and memorial services. Many people choose to remember a deceased loved one by asking family and friends to make a donation to us instead of buying flowers. The Funeral Director will often organise this for you.
- Donate online through our website.
- Set up a personalised donation page on JustGiving.
- By post:
- please send a cheque made payable to Dyslexia Action to: Supporter Care Team, Dyslexia Action House, 10 High Street, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9EA.
- By phone:
- donate with your debit card or credit card by calling our supporter team on 0300 303 8356.
Abagail was assessed by Dyslexia Action when she was 7 years old. She is now 12 and has been having lessons at Dyslexia Action Nottingham, since she was diagnosed.
“When I was assessed, and they told me I was dyslexic, I felt like it was something new; a new thing that been made up, because no one had told me about dyslexia before."