Making a donation
By making a donation, whether large or small you can make a huge difference to the life of someone with dyslexia. There are many ways to give, just choose the one that suits you.
Make a single donation
Make a single donation using a debit or credit card. It’s quick, easy, secure and you'll be making a difference today.
- £20 could go towards funding an advice session to help people affected by dyslexia feel listened to and supported.
- £35 could fund a volunteer helping children with literacy difficulties at one of our Catch-up Clubs. Find out more about our Catch-up Clubs.
- £90 could fund one week of our 7 week Adult Literacy Courses for an adult or young person to help them overcome the obstacles of gaining employment and living more independently, click here for more information.
Make a monthly donation
Donate by direct debit . It’s an easy and convenient way to support our work.
- £10 per month for a year could go towards funding a Teacher Diagnostic Assessment, vital to help diagnose dyslexia and help those affected find the best support available.
- £15 per month for a year could fund a 2 hour awareness session. Each session, run by our specialist teachers, aims to help large groups of parents and carers support children with dyslexia at home with their reading and spelling.
- £25 per month for a year could fund a tablet for someone. Tablets are really important for people affected with dyslexia to be more independent in their everyday life, for example, emails can be quickly proof-read using text-to-speech before sending, documents read out loud, word meanings or pronunciation checked, the benefits are numerous.
Don’t want to donate online? – then donate by post
Please send your donation with one of our forms to Dyslexia Action, Dyslexia Action House, 10 High Street, Egham, Surrey TW20 9EA
Did you know?
Dyslexia can make some things harder to learn. But, almost always, those barriers to learning can be overcome, especially with the right kind of help and support.