On Thursday 13 April 2017 Matthew Haw and Karen Spears of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed as administrators of Dyslexia Institute Limited t/a Dyslexia Action.
Training and Dyslexia Guild are operating as normal.
You could try the following organisations for assessment:
- The British Dyslexia Association (BDA) www.bdadyslexia.org.uk
- Helen Arkell Centre: www.helenarkell.org.uk
- Dyslexia Action Wales: email@example.com
- Miles Dyslexia Centre (Wales) http://dyslexia.bangor.ac.uk/index.php.en?menu=0&catid=0
- Dyslexia Scotland: http://www.dyslexiascotland.org.uk/our-assessment-services
There are also lists of private providers available at:
- Dyslexia Guild: https://training.dyslexiaaction.org.uk/civicrm/profile?reset=1&force=1&gid=257
- Patoss: https://www.patoss-dyslexia.org/SupportAdvice/TutorAssessorIndex/
On these pages you can find useful information about getting help at school, college, university or work and information about useful learning tools, assistive technologies and encouraging children to read.
Learning tools are something that you can purchase to help you or your child at home.
These help with everyday literacy and organisation tasks from reading or writing to planning or making calculations.
Find out about the type of support available at school.
Find out about what support is available for students and how to access it.
On these pages we outline what steps you can take towards getting the right support.
Read real life stories and learn how people cope with the difficulties they face as a result of their dyslexia.
Find a support group in your local area.
Here we look at useful resources to help encourage reading.
Watch six animated films made for us by animation students.