On Thursday 13 April 2017 Matthew Haw and Karen Spears of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed as administrators of Dyslexia Institute Limited t/a Dyslexia Action. Please contact RSM with any queries regarding assessments booked with Dyslexia Action prior to this date.
Dyslexia Action Training, Shop and Guild will continue to operate as normal. Please note: Dyslexia Action will no longer be providing assessment services.
If you are seeking an assessment for you or your child, some links are below. Please note that these links are freely listed, and in no way affiliated with or approved by Dyslexia Action or Real Group.
· The British Dyslexia Association (BDA) www.bdadyslexia.org.uk
· Helen Arkell Centre: www.helenarkell.org.uk
· Dyslexia Action Wales: email@example.com
· Miles Dyslexia Centre (Wales) http://dyslexia.bangor.ac.uk/index.php.en?menu=0&catid=0
· Dyslexia Scotland: http://www.dyslexiascotland.org.uk/our-assessment-services
· BPS - Directory of Chartered Psychologists http://www.bps.org.uk/bpslegacy/dcp
· Dyslexia Action West Midlands http://www.dyslexiawestmidlands.com
· Suzanne McDowell Educational Consultancy http://senconsultancy.uk
· Yorkshire Dyslexia Network https://ndnetwork.org/yorkshire-dyslexia
· Sheffield Dyslexia Centre http://www.sheffielddyslexiacentre.org.uk
There are also lists of private providers available at:
Note for providers. If you would like your organisation listed here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning tools are something that you can purchase to help you or your child at home.
These help with everyday literacy and organisation tasks from reading or writing to planning or making calculations.
Find out about the type of support available at school.
Find out about what support is available for students and how to access it.
On these pages we outline what steps you can take towards getting the right support.
Read real life stories and learn how people cope with the difficulties they face as a result of their dyslexia.
Find a support group in your local area.
Here we look at useful resources to help encourage reading.
Watch six animated films made for us by animation students.